Saturday, January 22, 2011

David

I hear you talk about taking childbirth classes.  I read your blog where you give excellent advice about parenting, gleaned from observations from your years in children's ministry, and  you speak about the kind of parent you want to be.  I see the nursery that you and Monika have been working on for months now, ready and waiting for little Ella.  You plan and prepare for the extra expenses a baby will bring.

And I know you are ready. As ready as any first-time parent can be.  Because in a matter of a few weeks...maybe days...your life will be transformed.

That's when it will be hard for me to believe that this little guy, who first transformed my life, is a...


 DAD!

1 comment:

The Guys said...

Oh Laura...You made me cry! Can't wait for David to be a dad and you the wonderful grandma you are meant to be!