Thursday, January 21, 2010

FarmVille Addendum

So apparently my last post was not too far off the mark! From what I hear, "Dr. Phil" and I are in the same field, if I might use a little FarmVille rhetoric.

My friend, Sue, told me that Dr. Phil just had a show on addictions and he did a story on a woman whose life has ceased to exist outside of FarmVille. She no longer cooks meals for her teenage children, barely does any grocery shopping, and no longer does laundry...all because it takes her away from her FarmVille time. Her kids feel abandoned by her. Wow! And I was only sort of kidding when I wrote my post.

After Sue told me about the show, I told her that she had better be careful. I don't want to see her swallowed up by FarmVille. Sue said I have nothing to worry about because...she'still wearing clean underwear. Good to know, if maybe a little bit too much information!

No comments: