Sunday, September 25, 2011

She's Home

I read last night on the blog, Gitzen Girl, that Sara Frankl a.k.a. Gitz, died peacefully yesterday with her mother and brother at her side.  She is home.

She was an incredible young woman who used her nearly unbearble circumstances to bring glory to Christ and to live a life of joy and victory rather than one of bitterness and defeat. 

I thought of her today at church during worship as we sang the following words:

"And I will worship You in the beauty of holiness.
And I will worship You for the things You've done in me.
And when my life's complete, I'll lay my crown at Your feet,
And I will worship You, on bended knee."

I know that Sara is now worshipping her Savior in complete joy!

For a glimpse of the beauty and strength of this incredible young woman, take a moment to read this post from her blog written nearly a year ago.

"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints." Psalm 116:15

No comments: