Friday, November 11, 2011

Thank You for Your Service!

First, I'd like to say that I didn't forget, I just didn't get to my blog to recognize the fact that yesterday was the Marine Corps' 236th birthday!  As the wife and daughter of Marine Corps veterans, November 10 never passes without a "Happy Birthday" shoutout from me!


Photo Courtesy of Google Images

But today is Veterans' Day and I would like to say "thank you" to the men and women of all branches of the service who have served this country at great cost to themselves and their families.  May we never take for granted the freedoms that we enjoy, for they were purchased at great cost and sacrifice.

So to these countless men and women, I want to express my gratitude and recognize your service to the United States of America and to her people.