Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ella Enchanting - Part Two

Okay, so what kind of grandma would I be if I didn't brag just a little bit more about my precious granddaughter...and...post a picture of me holding her? That would be pretty lame. 

So, after my second visit with Ella, I can tell you that she is even more beautiful in the light of day than she was in the soft light of evening!  She has a full head of lovely dark hair, huge eyes, which unfortunately are very hard to catch open in a picture, and the sweetest little mouth. Her neck is incredibly strong and she holds her head up and looks around.  I guess that means she is also very inquisitive and therefore, very intelligent!

I really don't know what else to say except that she is perfect. Yep, that pretty much sums it up! Perfect! So, now to the pictures. :-)



Ella and Grandma :-)


So sweet!


Look at that head of hair!


I know!  Isn't she beautiful?!

1 comment:

Jillann said...

i'm rejoicing with your family! i love that i can see pictures of the newest little miles all the way from azerbaijan! CONGRATS!