Monday, January 2, 2012

A Little Sage Advice for the New Year

If 2012 is anything like the past couple of years, there will be no shortage of change.  With that being the case, I think I'll venture into the next twelve months embracing a little sage advice that my friend, Missy, passed on to me a few months back.

Actually, Missy was sharing the wisdom of none other than Christopher Robin to his good friend, Pooh, in a simple little pep talk that instills confidence in facing whatever may come.

“Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”

I think I'll have plenty of opportunities to test those words in the coming year.  I hope I prove them to be true!

3 comments:

The Guys said...

Yes! You are all of those things and more, Laura. What a great quote. Happy new year to you, my friend!

mjbarran said...

Happy New Year Laura. Love ya, Missy

cindy holman said...

Totally agree with Pooh and all his friends - it's great advice!