Friday, September 10, 2010

Those Nice Lantz Girls

Growing up, that's what my sisters and I were called.  "Those nice Lantz girls."  Now, only my youngest sister still has the name, but at heart, we all still proudly wear that title.

So here we are doing Whistler, B.C. and sharing the Olympic spirit.  One of my sisters had the great idea that, since there are five of us, and five Olympic rings, there would be one ring for each of us to sit in.  Right!  Like maybe ten years ago. Those rings are BIG! It would not have been pretty to watch us try to hoist ourselves up into them. But I do love how my sister, Martha, is on tippy-toes and still nearly hanging herself in the far right ring!

2 comments:

sister sheri said...

Adorable! What fun!

Debbie said...

Love the photo with the rings! What fun. I wish I had a sister:(