Monday, October 19, 2009

Autumn


When spring flowers start to win the war against winter and suddenly the world is all pink, yellow and blue, it's hard to image that anything can be as beautiful as that raucous display.
But yesterday I went on my walk and was reminded again how God never fails to take my breath away with the fiery colors of autumn. As much as I hate to let go of warm summer days, I am always richly rewarded when I embrace the change of seasons and give myself over to the brisk fall air, the cascade of falling leaves and the sense of coziness that only comes with autumn.
I know that in a few short weeks, the trees will once again be bare and their boney branches will stand stark against leaden skies, but for now, the world is on fire with color, and I'm loving it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog, I don't like autumn season. The season I like the most is spring as there is greenery and flowers all around. Your blog looks cool. Iflorist.co.uk