Friday, November 5, 2010

What Not to Wear...Or Mad About Plaid

The weather is starting to cool down so a little fleece and flannel feels pretty good with the autumn chill setting in. But when my husband donned this little outfit, I BEGGED him to let me take a picture.  I mean, no one would believe it if they didn't see it with their own eyes!

So, because he loves me, and because I pleaded and looked pathetic, he agreed to let me snap this picture. Of course there was one minor condition, I couldn't show his head...he hadn't combed his hair yet!

Behold, the Plaid-O-Rama, otherwise known as my very good-sport husband. Can you ever have too much plaid in one outfit?  Uh...yeah!


Fall Fashion 2010
Okay, try to uncross your eyes now! :-)

3 comments:

The Guys said...

Okay, this photo makes it truly official...Bud is meant for the airwaves...great voice destined for radio, not so great fashion sense. It's a perfect fit. What a good sport.

Elizabeth Joy said...

oh father...

Debbie said...

And where was he going in his snazzy outfit?