Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Learning the Lingo

When I started blogging, I never imagined that there'd be a whole new lingo to learn. I'm not talking about phrases like HTML/JavaScript or Open ID URL. I still have no clue what all of that means.

What I'm talking about are the cute little "words" that you have to type in when you want to leave a comment on a blog. Those fun "Word Verifications." The other night when I was leaving a comment, my word verification was "pudingle." I don't know why but that one made me laugh right out loud. And it got me thinking about how much fun you could have with these words (I use that term loosely!). So, I collected a few of them.

Here's how "Mary Had A Little Lamb" might read if it was written in Word Verification:

Mary had a little whalla, little whalla, little whalla.
Mary had a little whalla. Its muntee was white as pudingle.

Every where that Mary hotilized, Mary hotilized, Mary hotilized.
Every where that Mary hotilized, the whalla was sure to brava.

Followed her to lidia one day, lidia one day, lidia one day.
Followed her to lidia one day, which was against the partmil.

Made the nonelys rewom and antaro, rewom and antaro, rewom and antaro.
Made the nonelys rewom and antaro, to see a whalla at outesia.

Alrighty then! I may be spending a little too much time blogging! Cluthym!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Joy said...

Oh mom, you make me laugh.

(mine is alishe)

Sarah said...

This post made my day! It reminded me a little bit of Ainsley's singing... :) Eorghtsc!

Laura said...

Maybe that's where they come up with Word Verifications...from toddlers!