Friday, March 20, 2009

What Was That Again?

As you might be able to tell from the date of my last blog, I haven't been too inspired lately - that and I just haven't spent too much time on the computer for a change. But this morning during my devotions, I had a thought that I knew I wanted to explore and to share. So, I happily went off to work, intending to sit down for a while tonight and write up my inspiration.

Well, I'm here, but the thought isn't! I can't for the life of me remember what was so inspiring this morning. I've looked back over the things I was reading in my devotions hoping to jog a memory. No luck. It's gone. I hate to admit it, but Post-It Notes have become my indispensible friends. I know I should have jotted down my thoughts on one of them. But I didn't.

It's a bit sad, really, considering that my moments of great inspiration are apparently not only few and far between but also fleeting. Oh well, I'll just enjoy the knowledge that for a moment this morning, I was very inspiring!

No comments: