Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Welcome Baby Boy!

Yesterday I opened my Bible to one of the front pages and there I had the great privilege of adding my grandson's name to the list of other family members. Arriving on Thursday, Emerson James joined a family who is thrilled to welcome him into their hearts and lives! 

Weighing in at 8 pounds 15 ounces, Emerson is a snuggler who loves to settle down on your chest and sleep.  And this Grandma is so smitten with the little guy that she'd let him do that for hours!  With a head full of dark hair and dimpled cheeks, I just never get tired of gazing at that sweet face.

As Mommy, Daddy and Big Sister Ella adjust to their newly expanded family, I just want to say that there's nothing like a new grandchild to make the world feel right again!



This sleeping stuff is hard work...


...but I think I'm getting it down!

1 comment:

The Guys said...

Congratulations my friend. What a gorgeous addition to the family. Emerson is destined to be a good person, as he has very good examples in his family. Way to go!